Tuesday 5 September 2023

Technique Tuesday - Children's Cards - Happy Hedgehogs

 Today's card was made for a little girl called Mia I know who will be turning 5 very soon. She woke at about 10pm one night and looked out of her window to see little creatures outside. She was really excited as she'd never seen them before so her mum told her they were hedgehogs. She has loved them so much since that night and now everything is hedgehogs this and hedgehogs that! So I've used the stamp set called Happy Hedgehogs of course. I  started with a piece of Misty Moonlight card and stamped It's In The Stars stamp all over the card with a white ink pad. On a separate piece of card. I stamped the tree and hedgehogs then coloured them in using my Stampin' Blends pens. I fussy cut them all out and added them to what looks like the night sky on the card background. I used the Alphabest for the number and Charming Sentiments for the rest.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment