Thursday 21 September 2023

This or That Thursday - Designer Series Paper - Go To Greetings and So Sincere

 Today you get 2 for the price of one with the This and That projects. My first card is THIS, Thinking of You. I have used a piece of Night of Navy card base and some of Stargazing DSP on this one. I added some fussy cut planets from the papers too as without them the card would have been possibly usable as a different type of sentiment. A sad one! I used one of  my favourite greetings stamp sets on this, Go To Greetings. I love this set because there is only 5 phrases or sentiments but they are in lots of different sizes too. The best of both worlds in my opinion.





 

THAT

My THAT card is another card that used the Stargazing Designer Series Papers for only the difference is the stamp set that I used. So Sincere has some really great phrases or sentiments as you have possibly seen the earlier part of this week. This one is a standard upright C6 card but I have used 4 different pieces of DSP. I'm not one for using strips of paper but it was shouting for it to be done. From the gorgeous shades of pink paper with planets to the bright colours and the dark sky in the centre. I used another of the planets for this card which I think sets it off really well. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment