Wednesday 6 September 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Children's Cards

 Well, today's card started somewhat odly. I started off by laying several rows of low tack tape across a cutting board and sliced each one into 4 pieces across the length. I wasn't fussed that they were all different widths either. I added each strip randomly across a white card base then I stamped a block onto each colour of ink pad. I added water to each colour and watercoloured all of the shapes. It was really a lot of fun! I used the stamp set called Biggest Wish as I thought that it needed a really BIG sentiment across the front and using the little stamp in the set, stamped the 13, for the teenager's birthday.

To make the lines pop on the card, I cut thin strips of white card and glued them across the lines to accentuate the shapes.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment