Tuesday 7 April 2020

Tips tricks and technique Tuesday..

Today's card was made in a flash with the help of my faithfull stamp positioning tool.. the Stamparatus from Stampin Up.
The reason I love this tool is because it allows me to stamp at regular intervals just by using the hinged plate! This feature means that I can create stepped images down or across my card stock.
It also means that if I didn't quite ink the stamp properly I  can restamp with out worrying that I'm going to mess it up as the stamp will stamp in exactly the same place time after time!!
I used the image from the same stamp set as yesterday the Ornate Style set. This fab set isn't just floral it also has these gorgeous swirly corner and band stamps which give a very classic feel to a card. But I think my sample has quite a modern twist with its ombre effect and clean lines.
The sentiment came from the Ornate Thanks which is full of great thank you sentiments that are especially appropriate in the current situation the world is in.
Gill and I give thanks every day for all you lovely people who comment and like our posts. We really do hope that each and every one of you and your families stay safe and well.







No comments:

Post a Comment