Wednesday 29 April 2020

Today's card is another family birthday card. This time it's my grand daughter Bella's card. 
She turned 9 on Monday this week. She is so extraordinarily clever in her card making. 
She has so many great ideas that she carries out on her friends birthday cards.
I used 2 A5 pieces of card joined in the centre to give it 3 panels.
I measured up from the bottom outer edges on both sides to 8cm then cut from the

 inner corner to that mark on both sides.
I stamped mermaids, unicorns and fairies on several pieces of white card and fixed them on.
I had great fun colouring them in with the watercolour pencils.
Once again, as with my family cards, I used several different stamp sets and messages for her card.
These include, Leave a Little Sparkle, the unicorns which are sadly now sold out, Magical Mermaid and a host set called New Wonders, for the fairies.
For Magical Mermaids please click HERE and like the Unicorns, the fairies too are sold out now. Sorry :{{
 


I'm pleased to say that she was delighted with her card.

No comments:

Post a Comment