Wednesday 15 April 2020

Watercolour Wednesday  

Well, as it is actually Wednesday today I have strangely enough been watercolouring!
That's my 'funny' for today! More than 1 a day from me is far too many!!
Anyway, I started by using a stamp set that I hadn't used but really liked the images and works on. It is called, Winds of Change. I have always liked Windmills since I was little and when I saw this, I had to have it. 
This was a different way for me but I stamped a background stamp first onto a Balmy Blue C6 card mat. Then onto a white mat, I stamped the windmill and started my water colouring. Why I wanted a different background, I have no idea but I think it worked. I then stamped the Thank you out of the watercoloured mat and they were both mounted using Dimensionals.
 Once watercoloured I did something I really HATE doing! 

I TORE THE PAPER!!! EEEK!! 

I don't know why but I really do hate tearing paper but for some reason, I believed that it needed it. 
What do you think? To Tear or not to Tear? 
The background stamp is called Handwritten. More Information HERE
and HERE
 
























I  do hope that I did the right thing by tearing it. 
Please let me know your feelings about tearing paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment