Tuesday 28 April 2020

       Hello, sorry for the delay in posting this week but unfortunately, life has just got in the way!

Anyway, today I'm showing the card I made for my daughter in law's birthday a few weeks ago.
It's a C5 sized card but can be made as a C6 smaller card too.
I used half a sheet of A5 card, cut the other piece in half again and used one piece for the top flap and cut the remaining piece in half again.
I used Bermuda Bay card stock and the gorgeous Noble Peacock Foiled card and the DSP.
It really is gorgeous paper.  I embossed the top panel with the Hammered folder and added Stitched Nested Labels in Bermuda Bay and Foiled card to make the lift up flap. 
I coordinated it with the gorgeous flower from Forever Blossoms stamp set, which I am so pleased to say is going to continue to the new Annual Catalogue at the beginning of June.
More information on the stamp set, please click HERE

  
I always used different stamps and sentiments for my family cards so please excuse 
the miss-mash of phrases!


No comments:

Post a Comment