Monday 20 April 2020

Make it simple monday..

Welcome to this weeks inspirations. Did you enjoy seeing Gill's projects last week? I certainly did 😊.
For today's Make it simple Monday project I have a #simplestamping card and a #sharethesunshine project to share with you. They are both showcasing rainbows. Rainbows are everywhere at the moment as sign of better times to come and hope.
Here in the UK there is a lot of homes showing rainbows in their windows as a way to brighten their communities. So I have created a , very poor looking 🤣🤣🤣, rainbow in my window using bright colour card and a simple heart punch. ( see previous post for kits available to buy )
I then created a lovely sinple thank you card using a lovely stamp set called Lable Me Bold. I kept the rainbow theme in my colour palette to keep it bright and cheerful. 
This week's inspiration will all have a rainbow theme 🌈🌈🌈





No comments:

Post a Comment