Friday 17 April 2020

Fun Fold Friday  

Hello again. For my last card this week, I've made another card that really belongs to Throwback Thursday. However, this is an very updated one on the previous ones that I made and this one is fresh and clean. 
I have used Gorgeous Grape for the card base, papers from the special DSP Pleased as Punch. If you were lucky enough to get these during Saleabration, well done as they weren't available for long and in theory Cary will tell me off for using papers that have retired but you still have them and so do I. So rather than just stroke them, I'm using them! Sorry Cary! :)) 
I used the Under My Umbrella stamp set which goes perfectly with the papers and I like the message and images too. More information HERE 
It also comes as a Bundle which includes the coordination punch too for only a few pounds more. So very well worth the little extra.       
More Information HERE
Just as importantly though, it fits into a C6 envelope too. 



 

  

Here is the instructions for the card base. This is from the reverse but it makes no difference as it will fold the same in the opposite direction too.
It was made from a single piece of A4 cut down the long edge so the card mat measured 14.85 cm by 29.7cm or in Imperial measurements, 5, 7/8" by 11, 3/4".
 

 


 The DSP was cut about 3 or 4ml smaller than the card mats individual sizes. I like the closeness of the patterns on this one. 
Thank you for joining me this week. I hope you've managed to be inspired to make a few cards and sent them on too. 
Cary is back next week with more of her marvellous creations. Please join her and see what she has been making. :))
 



No comments:

Post a Comment