Thursday 23 April 2020

Throwback Thursday..

"Up above the streets and houses, rainbow climbing high,
Everyone can see it smiling over the sky.
Paint the whole world with a rainbow."
Now if you're singing the words above then like me you're probably British and of a certain age 😉😉😉 
My rainbow theme has ment that the theme tune from Rainbow a childrens television show from the 1970s 🌈🌈🌈 has been in my mind all the time so I just went with it and created today's project as my throwback Thursday  inspiration. 
Using the great Layering Circles dies and a beautiful array of coloured cardstock I cut concentric circles. Then layered them up and cut them on half to create rainbows 😁
The sentiment and swirl on the inside of the card are from the Leave a Little Sparkle stamp set. I used Stampin Write markers to apply ink direct to the swirl stamp in a rainbow pattern. 




No comments:

Post a Comment