Monday 13 April 2020

Make It Monday #Simplestamping 

Hello and thank you for stopping by. Are you one of those people who never has a suitable card ready for an unexpected birthday or celebration? I used to be! That is before I started making cards with Stampin' Up! products. 
I love making cards and I've always a card for everyone in the family when they call out for one.
However, today's card is not for a Birthday, it's of course for Easter.
For those of you who celebrate it have a very Happy Easter.
I used Breathtaking Bouquet stamp and inked in Night Of Navy, I stamped the beautiful flowers onto a C6 card mat. Then using a long strip, I added a chick from Welcome Easter stamp set, followed by a smaller panel with Happy Easter and some flowers all over that.
Very #simplestamping.
I did add an extra though in that I coloured a few Rhinestones with a Night of Navy Blends pen and placed them across the panels. 
More information on the stamp sets HERE
and  HERE


























A very simple card for a special celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment