Thursday 2 April 2020

Throw Back Thursday  

Today's card is one is a version of one that I made several years ago. I'm sorry 
but I can't seem to find a picture of it!
A very simple card made by punching out a few individual holes and placing a 
stamped image within it.
I have used the Dinosaur's DSP (more information HERE and Stamp set again for this one as this week's cards are made specifically aimed for children to make and help to keep them occupied.
I took a C6 mat in Sahara Sand and embossed it with the Stone embossing folder 
after I had punched the 3 holes out.  I then stamped, coloured and fussy cut out the 3 dinosaurs before mounting them onto Black Dimensionals. 
I mounted the Sahara Sand mat onto Black Dimensionals and mounted that onto a 
Soft Suede card base,


























My grandson isn't often into making cards but he stamped and coloured the images and told me 
where to place them. He was impressed! That's saying something, a real complement coming from Jayden! Nice one Nana!





No comments:

Post a Comment