Friday 29 May 2020

Fun Fold Friday  

Well you guessed it, I've made a fun fold card.
Today is my favourite of the In Colours for 2019/2021 Purple Posy.
The soft and subtle tones of Purple Posy is really beautiful. 
I have coordinated the card with some of the DSP from the Best Dressed DSP's.
Continuing on, I have also been using the PDF from the Share Sunshine launch.  
The PDF has been produced by Stampin' Up! and is full of messages and images regarding the Covid-19. It cost only $12 or approximately £9.50 in the UK  100% of the proceeds will go to a number of charities, the details are on the link too.
Please click on the link HERE for more information. 
It really is a bargain. A very useful tool to have. 15 pages of light hearted, serious, sensible images and phrases to send to anyone and everyone whatever the situation. It's worth every penny and it doesn't cost a lot of them either!
I intend sending this card to someone special so I have made this a slightly larger card than my usual cards.
I cut a piece of A4 card longways/portrait, at 14.85cm. This was scored and folded at 14.85cm and 7.4cm. The second piece was cut at 12cm by 25cm. Scored and folded at 12.5cm and 6.25cm.
I added the 2 different dsp's from the pack and then chose the messages. 
There were 5 messages in a row on 1 sheet which were just perfect for this card.
Using punches, several dies and fussy cut the outer white card pieces beneath them.






From this last picture, you can see how the front piece was added to the base card.
Here is my double Z fold card.
Thank you for joining me this week, I do hope that you've been able to get some inspiration to 
make your own projects. Please share them with us if you wouldn't mine?
Cary will return next week with some more of her beautiful creations.
Thank you again, Gill :))

No comments:

Post a Comment