Thursday 21 May 2020

Throwback Thursday

Now there are some techniques that just keep coming around because they never really go out of style.  And that's what I'm doing today sharing a project using a technique I first used in 2015!!
Called Bokeh its a photographic term meaning the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light. For papercrafter like myself it means applying circles of white ink over the top of a background to blur it. 
First I used the retiring 2018/2020 In-Color's  to create a blended background. 
I then created some small circle stamps by die cutting circles from self adhesive funky foam. I used these as stamps and using Stampin Up white kraft ink and randomly stamped over my background. 
The overall effect is rather pleasing to the eye in my opinion. 
Do you have a technique that you like to return to often?








No comments:

Post a Comment