Wednesday 13 May 2020

Watercolour Wednesday 

Hello, I thought that this was going to be a big challenge for me today but it turned out so 
not to be so. I chose a stamp set with a large image on Ornate Style. This is one of the new stamp sets in the NEW annual catalogue which is out on 3rd June. I stamped and heat embossed the spray with White embossing powder. 
I coloured in the flowers and leaves using Watercolour pencils sets. Originally, I stamped the image  onto a Highland Heather card mat and aimed initially to leave it as it was. However....
I didn't! I watercoloured it at first then decided that it needed fussy cutting out and putting onto a Whisper White card base. I washed some watered down ink on a clear block and brushed it across the middle of the mat. I added Dimensionals to the back of the flower spray and placed them together onto a Highland Heather card base. 
I completed the card using messages from the Ornate Thanks stamp set.
What a really lovely font the messages are in!
Please click HERE for the Ornate stamps.


























I thought this would take a while to make but once again it didn't. 
The longest part is the fussy cutting but there is a die to cut them out. 
I didn't want to use the die this time as it was a spur of the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment