Thursday 14 May 2020

Throw Back Thursday 

Today I should be showing you a project made using older projects or style.
I know, I'm a rebel!
I decided that I would use this lovely stamp set Under My Umbrella.
When I started making this, I thought that the set was retiring. I was wrong thank fully. 
More information HERE
Fortunately, it is carrying over into the new catalogue.  It also comes as a Bundle with a punch which is where I stamped the message onto. Perfect I love it! It really is a brilliant set.
One of our team members Elizabeth Bennett, made a lovely card this week using the umbrellas and she has inspired me to do this one. So thank you Lizzie.
I used one of the gorgeous Silver Foiled cards and envelopes which are sadly retiring at the end of the month. I love the effect the silver edge gives. 
I stamped the images all in Memento black and coloured in using Blends. 
You can of course colour them using any medium you have. It really is great fun colouring.
 



  

Here is Lizzie's card that inspired me. 


Isn't that great? I love what she's done.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment