Monday 25 May 2020

Make It Monday or #simplestamping 

Hello and welcome back. 
Well, what can I say about Cary's posts from last week? Weren't they just beautiful? 
I loved all of the fresh colours she used and the fun fold on Friday, 
well, that has to be my favourite! Which was your favourite or was it too hard to choose?
Anyway, on to this week. I have decided that I am going to concentrate on the gorgeous
PDF that Stampin' Up! have just released called #Share Sunshine.
I love all of the images and the amazing messages in the PDF. There are 15 pages and they 
cost only $12 or about £9.50 in UK Pounds. A Bargain!
Follow this link HERE to buy the PDF
No demonstrator (not even me) gets any commission for selling the pdf, all of the proceeds will be going to the following charities:
                         The World Health Organization’s COVID-Solidarity Response Fun                                                 United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund           Anyway, here's my first very easy #simplestamping card. I used Pretty Peacock as my card base and a white mat which was cut from the pdf. Nothing technical but the message hits home!





 
 



















I drew some lines with a ruler to add a little more interest on the card. I used the same colour marker pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment