Tuesday 5 May 2020

Tip, Trick and Technique Tuesday...

Today I'm sharing another 3 cards that I think are clean and elegant. They are are made using several techniques heat embossing, splattering, masking and ink blending.
I masked the edges of the rectangle I wanted to blend my 2 colours of ink. I used gorgeous grape and shaded spruce inks from Stampin Up.  (See pictures below) I used post it note tape to mask my area but you can use any low tack tape or even just photo copier paper just make sure its securely positioned. 
I then took my waterbrush and my wink of stella clear and dropped a drop of both onto a clear block. ( see picture below) I then used my waterbrush to pick up the liquid and tapping it on the wink of stella barrel splattered it across my project. I then left it to dry.
Next I used white embossing powder and versamark ink to stamp and heat emboss the image from the Tasteful Textures stamp set from Stampin Up.  ( this set is retiring sadly ).
Well I hope you like today's inspiration and give some or all of the techniques a try.









No comments:

Post a Comment