Tuesday 12 May 2020

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday. 

Hello, today I played with a piece of card and made my card in a different way. 
I have no idea what the fold is called but I guess it's similar to a Z fold. 
I used Blueberry Bushell card and cut an A4 sheet in half length ways, or portrait, straight down the longest length of it. Scored and folded in half and 1 side in half again you get the z fold card base. 
I added a piece of DSP from the Ornate Garden Suite to the inside of the card and Daisy Lane stamps to blend with it.
More Information HERE and HERE
I added a piece of  Whisper White card to the front folded side but added a small border from the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch. 
Then heat embossed Daisies on a separate mat of Blueberry Bushell. 
My tip would be to add a matching mat behind the Whisper White to 
strengthen the front of the card as without it the card is not quite strong enough.


























The additional reason for the piece inside is that it gives you a surface for writing on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment