Thursday 28 May 2020

Throwback Thursday  

Yep, today is Thursday again and I've made a card with retired materials and coordinated it with the Share Sunshine PDF (More information HERE)
The PDF has been produced by Stampin' Up! and is full of messages and images regarding the Covid-19. It cost only $12 or approximately £9.50 in the UK  100% of the proceeds will go to a number of charities, the details are on the link too.
A very useful tool to have. 15 pages of light hearted, serious, sensible images and phrases to send to anyone and everyone whatever the situation. It's worth every penny.
I have continued my cards this week using the current In Colours from Stampin' Up! Today is the Rococo Rose. I have coordinated it with the DSP Flowering Foils.
Using a marker pen in Rococo Rose too, I have only coloured in the flowers in the one row.
   




I also embossed the Rococo Rose strip with a retired Basket weave embossing folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment