Friday 8 May 2020

Fun Fold Friday

Well a very happy Friday to you all. Here in the UK we have a bank holiday to celebrate VE day and for once the sun is shining!!
So with the sun brightening my day I've a super simple fun fold to share with you today. Called a gate fold card this style is created with just 2 score lines!!
So all you need is a piece of card measuring 14.85cm x 21cm ( 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"). Now score at 5.25cm (2 1/8") in from both ends of the long side ( see photo). Fold both sides toward the center of the card and voilá you have a gatefold card 😁
Once again I have kept the decoration clean and simple and used a soft colour palette.
Well that's it from me for this week.  I do hope you'll join me in admiring Gill's inspiration here next week.
Have a lovely weekend
Have fun
Cary xx







No comments:

Post a Comment