Wednesday 27 May 2020

Watercolour Wednesday  

Today I started by using watercolour paper. I spritzed the mat with water in preparation for the stamping. I then inked up the background stamp called Birch with Smoky Slate ink. 
I stamped it onto the damp paper and while still wet, I brushed across the stamped image.
It then gave a very smooshed background so I inked up the stamp again and stamped it onto the mat.
It gave a lovely image across the whole mat. Then using the Very Versailles stamp set, I stamped the words on both sides with Night of Navy Ink and left to dry.
On a separate scrap of white, I stamped the leaves twice in Pretty Peacock ink from the same set.
Yes, I fussy cut them both out too!
Going back to the watercoloured mat, I die cut the centre of the mat using Stitched Nested Labels.
I used Dimensionals to fix onto the white embossed mat which was embossed with 
Bricks and Mortar embossing folder. 
The leaves were added too and the whole lot were placed onto the Seaside Spray card base. 
I finished this one off with Just Breathe from the PDF Share Sunshine. 
More information HERE
No demonstrators or Stampin' Up! will profit from purchasing the PDF.  ALL proceeds from the sales will go to the following charities...
  • The World Health Organization’s COVID-Solidarity Response Fund
  • United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund















































I finished this one off with the birthday message and some more leaves on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment