Monday 4 May 2020

Make it simple Monday..

How long does it take you to make a card? Does it help to have themes, guidelines or a reason?
Does it differ every time?
Is it easy sometimes?
And oh so hard other times?
Are some styles or themes  easier than others ?
Well the reason  I ask is because today's Make it Simple Monday inspiration took me hours and hours!!!
Usually  I have a idea or an image in my mind.  And once I sit down with my stamps and inks it flows naturally and I often get lost in the process and it comes together with ease.
But today's samples just wouldn't work for me!! I had the idea, the image was in my minds eye but boy it just wouldn't translate into a finished card!!
#simplestamping is not easy for me !!!
I do hope that you like the samples I finished up with as they are definitely #simplestamping once I worked out how to make them 🤣🤣🤣




No comments:

Post a Comment