Friday 26 March 2021

Fun Fold Friday - Classes

Today sees the start of this years 2 Big Girls Crafting Retreat. Yes, even though we are still in lockdown, everyone wanted to attend virtually. So we are in for a very long weekend of fun, laughter, games and crafting.  

Friday is always our fun fold day and there are no exceptions to that. I love to make a fun fold card and in fact you have seen a couple already this week in the Painted Poppies cards on Tuesday. I just find them so interesting that you can make a simple card with or without a fun fold. It doesn't have to be a complicated fold either, it can be something as simple as adding a pocket on the front or even inside the card. It just adds another dimension and something that you don't often see or get on the cards from the shops. Not that I have bought a card from a shop in absolutely years!

I loved making this double easel card. It is so very easy to make. If you've ever made an easel card a double or even triple is just as easy. 


Here is the cards from Tuesday again.

Thank you for joining me this week. Cary will be back on Monday to show you some more of her cutesy creations I'm sure. She's having so much fun with the cute stamp sets at the moment.

So until I return, please take care, stay safe and well and CARRY ON CRAFTING! 😍😍😍

Thank you again, Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment