Thursday 11 March 2021

Throwback Thursday - Massive Thanks

Hello for another day of Thank You's. As it's throwback Thursday, I remembered some cards that I made several years ago. Unfortunately, I don't have them anymore so I'm unable to show you the ones that I made. This one though is continuing on in the simple effect theme I am into at the moment. I cut the mat to the size I wanted then starting at 1.5cm from the edge, I scored 5 times at every 0.5cm. Then flipped the card around and repeated the scoring. So litrally horizontal and vertical lines. You could extend the process by scoring all around but that would need a much bigger card base. Very simple? It most definitely is. 

The only thing I needed to do was to add an embellishment or two and messages to the card. It really was that simple. I used the new stamp set called Floating and Fluttering. I do really love butterfly stamps, There's something about a card with a butterfly on that makes it look so special. 

For more information on the stamps and dies, please click  HERE It will open a new window so that you don't loose your place on this one.






No comments:

Post a Comment