Monday 1 March 2021

Make it simple Monday

 Monday's are all about keeping it simple. #simplestamping is made easy when you choose a stamp set such as this one called Vine Design. 

Vine Design stampin up

Now #simplestamping is a great way to start your crafting journey. It uses minimal products and can be achieved by all regardless of experience or age just stamps,  ink and card.

Vine design stampin up simple stamping

Now I often use a #simplestamping card as a starting point for another card . I call this a stepped up version.  For this next card I  used the same inks and stamps but I used a few more techniques,  some coloured card and a crafters friend.... embellishments!!!

Vine design stampin up simple stamping

I used a small circle punch to create the notched corners. I used tone on tone stamping to create texture. And best of all I used the crafters best friend embellishments in the form of self adhesive sequins to create a little something extra 😊

Now I have a question for you what would be your top 5 products for anyone new to the world of card making? 

Mine would be 3d foam , a small cirlce punch,  a good pair of scissors,  a good trimmer and a selection of bling!! Rhinestones, pearls , sequins.. all are great at covering those little mistakes and adding that little je ne sais quoi !!! 




2 comments: