Friday 5 March 2021

Fun fold Friday Vine Design

 For the final card of the week using the Vine Design stamps and dies I have made a very simple fun fold so simple I made 2 at the same time πŸ˜€.  

The bases of the fold is a standard card base, I've made one portrait ( 14 85cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm) and one landscape ( 10.5cm x 29.7cm sxored at 14.85) Then you make a second card base but this time the card is 1cm shorter in length and width, so for the portrait card use a piece of card measuring 20cm x 14.4cm scored at 20cm. The landscape card one is made from a piece of card measuring 10cm x 28.8cm scored at 14.4cm. 

The larger card base has the fold on the left hand side , as per a standard card. The second card fits inside but with the card opening the opposite way so the fold is on the right . The second card when attatched leave a lovely narrow boarder of the main card base showing. 



And that as they say is that! Decorate as you like, there are lots of areas to decorate which is great fun πŸ™‚

I have used the stunning delicate oval and circle detailed dies from the Flowering Vine dies and layering oval and circle dies to create lace windows on the front of the cards. 

For the first inside panel I created blended focal points the sit behind the lacy windows. I also splattered and spritzed with water, ink and wink of stella.




Blending ink water spritizing wink of stella vine design fun fold easy fun card stampin up


Then for the inside panel I used the die cut pieces from the card front appatures. I stamped and blended tone on tone then added sentiments.




For the front of the card I went tone on tone stamping so that the white lacy appatures really popped. For the birthday card I added winj of stella on the leaves for some subtl3 sparkle and a few rhinestones just because πŸ˜‰



Well thats it from me this week Gill will be sharing her creations with us all next week so please pop over and take a look.

Have fun

Cary xx 



4 comments: