Wednesday 10 March 2021

Watercolour Wednesday - Massive Thanks

This week is all about Thank you. Cary and I and our amazing family of friends have all been making Thank you cards for a campaign here in the UK. It's called Hug a Hospital. The purpose is to thank all of the nursing and medical staff for having worked so hard over the last year. So, using new and retired products, we are all busy making as many cards as we can.  Today's card is obviously watercoloured as it's Wednesday. I couldn't for the life of me get the right background that I wanted so I used some Basic White card and coloured that. It was perfect. I have added White die cut sunflowers from the Sunflower set of dies and a little flower stamped on the inside of the card. I did add a little extra with some of the leaves and sprigs die cut from some silver foiled card. A 'little Thank you' and a length of ribbon and it's completed. 

For more information on the Massive Thanks stamp set please click on HERE 

and for the Celebrate Sunflower Bundle, please click HERE 

This will be one of my all time favourites!






No comments:

Post a Comment