Monday 15 March 2021

Make it simple Monday Friends are like Seashells

 What colour is your go to card base? Mine is white especially when I'm keeping it simple on a Monday after a busy weekend!. This last weekend we ran a fun mystery stamping videoconferencing fun event on Saturday and here in the UK Sunday was Mothering Sunday. So all in all very little time to create projects for this weeks blog post! I  will be sharing projects featuring the Friends are like Seashells stamp set. And for today's cards I have kept it #simplestamping. 

Friends are like Seashells Stampin Up make it simple monday


Now back to my original question what is your go to card base colour? Like I said mine is white especially for #simplestamping projects. But for today I've  gone a bit rouge.

I've  created the same card using the same colour ink and colouring pencils to make a simple card but using 3 different colour card bases.

The first is white , of course,  the second is a kraft colour called Crumb Cake and the final colour is a peachy pink called Petal Pink.  

Friends are like Seashells stampin up simple stamping



All three cards are stamped in a coral colour ink and coloured in with a coral pencil. I then took a white pencil and went around the starfish on the Crumb Cake and Petal Pink cards. For the white card I used a light yellow pencil. I think that by outlining them they sit better on the page so to speak.

There are lots of lovely things that are part the Sand and Sea suite that the stamps are a part of. I shall be sharing projects using them this coming week so please join us for a week of sand and sea fun what ever the weather!

Calypso Coral clean stamping card starfish



 
Crumb cake easy simple clean card Seashells


Petal pink simple stamping starfish



No comments:

Post a Comment