Tuesday 17 September 2019

Colour - Day 2

Blackberry Bliss 

Today's card was made using left over pieces of card that had been cut for other projects 
but never completed. I used the stamp set called Everything Amazing.
For more information, please follow the link HERE 
At only £15.00 it really is a bargain!


We all have those bits and pieces left over and sometimes never use. 
This time, I did! Using Whisper White for the card base and Blackberry Bliss for the mats and ink. I added some Granny Apple Green to break up the colour.


 The front mat was raised one side with Dimensionals to add another dimension.


I finished off with a message from the Itty Bitty Birthdays.

Do you ever find a stamp set that you can go to for all of the day to day messages?
I do, this is one of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment