Wednesday 25 September 2019

#simplestamping

For today's samples I've decided to take part in the Stampin' Up! #simplestamping challenge for September.  The challenge is to use designer series paper in a simple stamped card. Stampin Up  have some beautiful patterned paper in their catalogues...so many it was hard  to choose!!! Lol  in the end I decided to use some of the Night before Christmas 6"×6" papers. There are 48 sheets,  4 each of 12 double sided designs.....all in all a lot to choose from!! Because the paper is so lovely I decidwd it should have the staring role. I covered the front of 6 note cards with different patterns. I then stamped the same sentiment for each card onto a simple mat of vanilla cardstock.  I then used the left over paper to cover the flap on the envelopes to create a coordinating set of quick christmas cards. So why not get that pattern paper out of your stash and use it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment