Wednesday 11 September 2019

Perfectly Plaid....

Today we're  back to chritmas!! But a modern contemporary Christmas.  Shades of blue , white and silver are very wintery to me, all crisp and clean.
The blues I've  used are night of navy and balm blue. The silver sars in the background may look grey in the photos but in real life have a lovely silver shimmery shine to them. 
The ink used is one of the new Delicata inks from the autumn winter catalogue. The colours available are Silvery Shimmer, Celestial Copper and Golden Glitz. These are water based pigment inks so not only can you stamp with them, they do need time to dry as they don't dry quickly or use a heat tool, but you can also watercolour with them!! Oh the messy background ideas are running around my brain now...but back to todays card.
Do you like contemporary or traditional christmas cards? I like a stamp set that I can make both with and Perfectly Plaid set certainly does that in my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment