Friday 6 September 2019

Punches - Day 5 

For my last card this week, I have used one of my new favourite punches. 
The Medium Daisy and the leaf punches. It had to be done!


 I cased this card from one made by the lovely Pauline Barnfather.
I used Thick Whisper White card and a few pieces of paper from the Magnolia Lane DSP.


I stamped and punches the daisies and a few of the leaves from the Leaf punch.
The stamps were from Daisy Lane, more information HERE

      

I finished off by adding Smile Friend to the front and the lovely message inside.

I used Mossy Meadow card for the leaves and ink pad for the messages. 
Then Petal Pink for the daisies.
Thank you all for joining me this week. 
Please stop by next week to see what creations Cary has made to help inspire you. 
Thank you again, 
Gill, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment