Wednesday 4 September 2019

Punches - Day 3

Hello, for today's card I started with the lovely Tailored Tag Punch.
 I took a sheet of paper from the See a Silhouette DSP and started punching out.
 

Anyone who knows me, understands that my favourite colour is red, so using the
 Poppy Parade shaded paper in the pack, I punched out 12 shapes. Layering them as they are with a 
small gap between each one.
Once they were glued in place, I mounted the mat onto a Whisper White mat then 
added a strip of the gorgeous White Flax ribbon.
All of them were then glued onto the Poppy Parade card base. 

  

The stamp set used is Floral Essence. I stamped 2 of the small, 3 petalled flowers 
using Poppy Parade Ink Pad. Then used the coordinating Perennial Flower punch to pop them out.
I LOVE the Stampin' Up! punches. They are so smooth and easy to use. 
The images literally pop out of the punch. Perfect!
For more information on the Floral Essence stamp set and punch, please click HERE
They can be bought separately but as a bundle, they really are an excellent price.


You can just see the three petal flower here. Using the punch is so easy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment