Friday 20 September 2019

Colour - Day 5 Blackberry Bliss  

Hello, for my last card this week I've used only a small amount of Blackberry Bliss.
 

I started by folding my piece of A5 differently to my usual way.  Adding paper from the 
Magnolia Lane Designer Series Papers to give a completely different colour. Lovely and soft with the  colours of the Blackberry Bliss popping off the card.


I punched a 2,1/4" circle in Blackberry Bliss and a 2" one in Whisper White card.
Matting the 2 together, I then started stamping out flowers.
I used the lovely stamp set called Floral Essence at only £16, more information HERE 
It comes with a punch as a Bundle flor only £29.50. More information HERE   
One amazing beautiful bargain!!


I used the 2nd stamped image for this as the 1st ones are very strong. 
A simple message onto Whisper White and a mat of Blackberry Bliss.
I placed the ends of the message into one side of a circle punch. 

The mat for the inside is a piece of Pretty Pink Vellum from the 
Perennial Essence pack of coloured Vellums.
Another flower and a beautiful message finishes this one off.
Thank you for joining me this week. Cary will be back on Monday with lots of exciting things to show you. 
So please stop by and see what she has in store for you.
Gill XXX :)

No comments:

Post a Comment