Monday 30 September 2019

Mercury Glass acetate.....

Wow what a great day we had Saturday.. it was our first Christmas class of the year!!! Ho Ho Ho πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ… fun was had by all and it started the season of wonderfully 😁
So for this weeks inspiration I have decided to share projects using one of the most beautiful decorative acetates I've ever had the privilege to use....it's  called Mercury Glass Acetate and is found on page 33 of the the Autumn Winter Stampin Up catalogue. Each pack contains 2 sheets of 2 designs of 12x12 acetate. Oh and top tip the sheets have a protective cover on the top side you have to peel off. It can be tricky to see but if you gently rub your nail in from one corner and it wrinkles you've found itπŸ˜‰
So for today's inspiration I've  taken a piece of each design and on the reverse applied adhesive then dazzling diamonds glitter!!! Wow does it sparkle in real life!!! Sadly my photographic skills aren't up to making you able to see the beauty πŸ˜•
I do hope you like the cards and your imagination works on my photos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚








No comments:

Post a Comment