Wednesday 18 September 2019

Colour - Day 3 Blackberry Bliss

Today I had the need for flowers.
 So using the gorgeous To A Wild Rose stamp set and Birch for the background, I made this one.
For information on the stamp set, please click HERE


 I don't like to blow my trumpet but I really like this one. So much so it's going to posted to
my best friend from my school days, as her serious card.
Yes, we always send 2 cards, one serious and 1 fun card!
 

I stamped the outer image of the flower twice onto a piece of Whisper White card.
This is a 2 step stamping set which is brilliant. As Blackberry Bliss is a very strong, rich colour, 
I inked up the inside of the flower and stamped it onto grid paper to take some of the colour out.
This is what I got. Perfect I think!


Even the leaves are 2 step stamping although you don't have to do the 2 steps. The outer image can be coloured in with any colouring medium. I fussy cut all of the pieces out and then fixed the flowers with Dimensionals and the leaves using Tombow, wet glue.

This phrase sums Kate and I up perfectly.
Happy Birthday is from the Itty Bitty Birthdays, one of my go to stamp sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment