Thursday 5 September 2019

Punches - Day 4  

Hello. I decided to go punch crazy with this one today. 
The most popular punches in my opinion are the circle punches. Not only do they start at a very small 1/2"  they go all the way up to 2, 1/4". So on this card I used many of the circles.
 

I started with the 1, 1/2" circle then the 1", 3/4£ and 1/2". The good thing about doing it that way 
is that you can put the smaller punches through the holes from the larger ones so you can get inti the centre of the card too.
I decided that this was going to be a fun card so I used Dino Days stamp set and the matching papers, 
Dinoroar DSP. They're great! For more information on the stamp set, click HERE
It also comes as a bundle with dies, click HERE For the DSP, please click HERE 
You can even get the whole lot plus more, click HERE !


 After punching the circles, I used Dimensionals to mount the 'frame' then fussy cut the dinosaurs 
from a piece of DSP. I know a lot of people don't like fussy cutting but I find it so relaxing.

 The paper I chose has a Pretty Peacock background so I used the Ink pad and a piec of card for 
the message mat messages.


No comments:

Post a Comment