Monday 16 September 2019

Weekly Inspiration - Colour

Colour - Blackberry Bliss  

Hello. This week is my week for choosing a colour to work with as you can see, I chose 
the gorgeous, rich, warm Blackberry Bliss. I LOVE it!!


 The first card I made was the one above. A simple Blackberry Bliss Card base at C6 size, landscape. I think its called an A frame card.
Anyway, I die cut the frame from the Frosted Frames Dies in Whisper White card and mounted it onto the card using a Foam Adhesive strip.

Then using the lovely #Elfie stamp set, I stamped a little elf that is leaning on a lamp post. 
Once coloured in with Watercolour pencils, I fussy cut it out and lent it against the frame.


A simple message inside to finish off.
As you can see, the 2nd card was on a Whisper White card base and a Blackberry Bliss mat. 
The mat was embossed using the lovely Brick wall folder after I heat embossed the message in White powder. I think it gives a really good effect.

So all in all, I made 3 different cards all slightly different. 
Which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment