Tuesday 3 September 2019

Punches - Day 2  

Hello, today's card I would love to say was made by me but I can't!
 Bella, my 8 year old granddaughter wanted to help this morning.
I showed her what I wanted and she chose the stamp set and colours.
I am so unbelievably proud of her.


Today I taught her sponging and using a mask. She chose the colours and Happy Tails stamp set. 
The latter of which coordinates with the dog punch. It also has a little heart to punch out too.
She punched a few hearts in different colours as she wanted the boy dog to have a bow and the 
lady dog to have a flower. Not bad for 8 years old! 
Bella started with a 2" circle punched out of Whisper White card scrap and temporarily fixed
to the card. 
She sponged using Balmy Blue, Seaside Spray, Highland Heather, 
Pacific Point and Night of Navy. 
I cannot believe how clever she is to do this. Her mum and dad were so chuffed
 (and rightly so too).
 For information on the stamp set, please click HERE
For the punch, please click HERE


 She finished off using Night of Navy ink pad for the messages inside and out.
Well done Bella.
xxxxxxxx





 

No comments:

Post a Comment