Thursday 12 September 2019

Perfectly Plaid...

Does your family have any strange or daft superstitions? Do they come from the older generation but you know find yourself repeating them? Well mine sure does and I sure do!! 🤣🤣🤣 .
One well used one in my family comes from my grandmother who would not have green coloured anything and always said " Blue and green should never be seen unless theres a colour in between!!" My Nanna believed that green was a very unlucky colour!! 
That silly rhyme was running through my mind as I made todays sample.
The card is night of navy with shadef sprouce and call me clover with the saving grace of gold!. Lol. The colour way was inspired by one of the plaid patterned paper from the Wrapped in plaid dsp.
The trees on the background are a 2 step process so the outline of the trees are stamped in shaded spruce  and then the leaves a filled in with another stamp inked with the lighter call me clover. The sentiment is stamped in the new Delicata Golden Glitz ink .
So all in all I think I'll  buck superstition for this card and say I like blue and green together 😉



No comments:

Post a Comment