Friday 16 April 2021

Fun fold Friday Hot Dog

 For my final card this week all I have to say is that the sentiments led me to it!!! Hot Dog has made this a fun week to make cards!! And this fun fold card was perfect for my final card.

It's  a super simple fold. Take your standard card base, 10.5cm x 29.7cm . Then score at 14.85. Next  fold the front panel in half .

 Now cut a strip of card as long as your card base and score at the same points. 

I then decorated the panels of the card base. Then stamp your images along the narrower strip. Fix to the card and you're done. 

Simple fun fold hot dog stampin up

 This is the card folded up and this is the open view....

Fun fold easy hot fog Stampin up

Don't  these sentiments make you chuckle? The stamps in this fun set are such fun to work with. If you'd like to buy the stamp set just click Here

Well that's it from me please join us next week when Gill will be sharing her creations with us. 

Have a good weekend and have fun.

Cary xx 







No comments:

Post a Comment