Friday 23 April 2021

Fun Fold Friday - Hydrangea Haven

 Hello everyone, thank you for joining me for this fun fold Friday post. Do you ever feel that you take 2 steps forward and 5 steps backwards? That's me this week! Crazy isn't it? No matter how much you organise and plan...it all goes to pot! Out of the window! Oh well, it's Saturday tomorrow, I was going to say I'm going to enjoy a lovely day off! Nope! We have another all day class, so up early again. Never mind, I always enjoy our classes anyway. 

Today's card finishes off me using the gorgeous Hydrangea Haven stamp set for now. I have really enjoyed using these stamps, they are honestly worth considering to treat yourself to. We used the set for our retreat last month. It went very well and those who didn't have the stamps absolutely love them now. Brilliant!
I digress... Fun Fold Friday is sort of what I made. This is a very simple card but it is a pull tab, flip, card and the fun fold is on the front mat only. That's a mouthful! I used Blackberry Bliss and White card along with a flower cut from one of the Designer Series Papers, Hydrangea Hill DSP. They are double sided so you get double the effect and usage. I coloured in the small flowers using Stampin' Blends in Highland Heather and Blackberry Bliss. I added a little of my retired ribbon for the pull on the tag as it's one that I bought quite a lot of and I love it still. So waste not want not! If you have bought a product in the past, there is nothing to say that you can't keep on using it once it has been replaced with something else. For more information on any of the products from Stampin Up! please click HERE  It will open up a new window so you don't loose the page you were on.

I added a piece of the purple Acetate onto the Blackberrry Bliss mat and the slip strap hides nicely beneath it. To complete the card I added some messages to the inside front mat and the inside of the card then blinged the Hydrangea with Rhinestones. They look like little beads of dew on the petals.





 
Thank you for stopping by this week, I hope that you have managed to be insipired to make some cards of your own. 
Cary is back on Monday with her creations. Is she going to go cutsie again or not? Mmmmm!! Watch this space! :)
Until I come back, please take care, stay safe and keep well.
Gill xxxxx  😍😍😍



2 comments: