Tuesday 13 April 2021

Tips Tricks and Techniques Tuesday Hot Dog

 Tuesday's are all about tips,tricks and techniques and today I'm sharing all 3!! My Hot Dog project for today started out being 1 and grew to 2 as I was having so much fun!

Are you a fussy cutting fan? Fussy cutting is where you cut out images using scissors rather than dies or punches. It can be a bit fiddly but I find it rather therapeutic.   My biggest tips for fussy cutting are find scissors you are comfortable using, move the paper not the scissors. And when you have finished cutting out using a pen like the basic black marker to edge the cut edges. The reason is that the cut edge can leave flashes of white where you don't it.

Hot dog tips and tricks fussy cutting

Now as you can see in the picture above that I have used a technique called paper pieceing.  Paper pieceing is where you stamp the image onto pattern paper. Then fussy cut out. Next stamp the image where you want it and place the fussy cut image on top. 

I enjoyed making the card as the dogs are just so dang cute 😍.... so cute I made another!! 

Hot dog stampin up fussy cutting paper pieceing cut fun cards

This time I made a more masculine version of the card.! 

Which do you prefer the pretty girly one? Or the more manly one? 

I can't decide because I love both of them !!!

Hot dog stampin up paper pieceing fussy cutting cards for men


No comments:

Post a Comment