Wednesday 7 April 2021

Wednesday wonders - Kits

Hello and welcome back. I know that I'm supposed to be watercolouring today but I'm not going to this week. I know, I'm being rather naughty and going off piste! However, following on from Monday and Tuesday's posts I'm continuing to show some of the cards that I made with the Sweet Little Valentine cards and more kit. It is the most inexpensive kit I have seen but it's so very versatile. We ALL made completely different cards at the weekend and everyone was really enjoying themselves doing them.

First is a picture of the actual kit. At under £10 for the whole kit, all we added was 10 A4 sheets of card including white and we were all sorted. Sadly, they are now all sold out but please don't flip past kits in the future, they are absolutely amazing and very well worth the investment however much they may be!


Here are today's makes.





 

On some I have included the mats as they come in the kit and this last one, I actually placed the whole card on the front and popped a little Ladybug trinket that I had to hold it closed. I love those little ladybirds. That's what we call them in the UK.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment