Monday 19 April 2021

Make It Monday - Hydrangea Haven

Hello, I hope you had a great week and enjoyed Cary's creations last week. Those little Hot Dogs are so, so cute aren't they? This week I've decided to play with the gorgeous Hydrangea Haven stamp set. I know it's not a cutesy set but I rather love this set. It takes me back to mum's garden when I was growing up. All of the beautiful flowers on the plants. Just beautiful. For a link to the stamp set, please click HERE   It will open up a new page for you so that you don't loose your place here.

Today's card is a very simple card. Just a few stamped images onto the white card mat and a lovely message to complete it. I always believe that less is more so today it's exactly that. #simplestamping all of the way! I used a White card base. a Pool Party card mat and the white mat that I stamped on to complete the card. The ink is Bermuda Bay. I love the way that the colours are lighter in different places.

Simple easy quick Hydrangea card stampin up


Simple quick easy monochrome hydranger haven card stampin up



No comments:

Post a Comment