Wednesday 14 April 2021

Watercolour Wednesday Hot Dog

 Watercolour splashes / smooshes are great fun but don't always go the way you imagine. But boy when they do they are fab!!! And today's Hot Dog card has a background that went just right first time! 

So what how did I make this great background 🤔  well I took an acrylic blog and dabbed my blue ink pad on it. Then I added  drops of water and made it wet. Next I dropped the ink onto a plastic bag. I then took my cardstock and dabbed it onto the ink. 

Essy Watercolour splash background


I then took the small heart and paw print stamps from the Hot Dog stamp set and using the same blue ink and stamped randomly over it. 

Now for some colouring and cutting out fun 🙂 raising the dogs onto 3d foam a few mats and layers and voila a fun card that will bring a smile to anyones face. 

Hot dog stampin up watercolour splash background fun card

Hot dog stampin up fun cute watercolour background card



No comments:

Post a Comment