Thursday 15 April 2021

Throwback Thursday Hot Dog

 When I make backgrounds I don't waste them I just save them for that right project...  and today's card was just that project! I love the expressions on the dogs in the  Hot Dog stamp set. And the idea of them peeping out the window caught my mind.

I used a circle die to cut out 3 windows then embossed the panel. Using 3d foam I raised the panel up over the watercolour splash background I had left from yesterday's project.

Now the fun part I stamped and coloured  the 3 dogs then fussy cut them out.  I placed them peeping out the windows. A simple sentiment on one of the circles that I die cut out and the front of my card was done.

Fun easy peek-a-boo card hot dog stampin up

Now I don't leave the inside of my cards blank and today's no different I just had to stamp the Hot Dog's waggy tails 🤣

Cute fun easy peek-a-boo card hot dog stampin up


No comments:

Post a Comment