Thursday 8 April 2021

Throwback Thursday - Kits

Hello again, today's cards are carrying on from this week's posts on using a Stampin' Up! card kit. This is the Sweet Little Valentine Cards and More kit and at under £10 was an absolute bargain. The card and colours are beautiful and so very versatile. Just perfect!

Stampin Up! have made several kits over the years and I personally love them. Whether it is for inspiration to make something so special for that special someone or any other occasion that you would need a card for. These kits are incredible in value, quality, content in fact...everything! I just LOVE them all. 

As I make card so regularly for all sorts of events, I sometimes get confused in what to make. I say that I've lost my mojo or I can't think of anything to make. I take a kit and within a short space of time I am changing things, thinking outside of the box as they say. They really do inspire me in so many ways. Cary isn't a kit kind of person but over the last couple of years even she has found such great pleasure in using them and getting so much from them. Please give them a try and look out for them in the NEW and updated catalogue coming out in MAY! Not long now 😁😁😁 

Live in the UK? Please contact us for your own copy of the catalogue as soon as it's available.



The card above shows where I cut of the corners off a whole card. The centre to the outer corners were removed and I added the mats and a piece of gold foiled card and a piece of Pool Party sheer ribbon to decorate.


 





 This one above, I've used a card front and cut it in half. I added it to the sides of the and added the pretty, printed, message mat to add a flower and a simple message to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment