Friday 9 April 2021

Fun Fold Friday - Kits

Friday is here all ready and it's time for me to show you my last few cards of this kit. I say last but I still have enough to make another 5 or 6, so I will keep going to complete the set.

Using the very underrated kits from Stampin' Up! I have so far made 15 cards with a kit complete to make 10 cards. Even the envelopes are able to be used for decorating the cards. The cards in the kit at 11 by 8.5cm are not very large so in our group at the weekend, we made them into C6 cards. We included 10 A4 sheets of card stock including 2 white, a length of ribbon and C6 envelopes. It has been a really amazing way to use the kit. As I said yesterday, I use them all of the time. They are so very useful in so many ways, not just to make my own designs or style of cards but to make them as intended. Simply and very easily. 

 I always treat myself to the card kits every time they are issued. I just love the ideas and designs Stampin' Up! come up with. Perfect! 

Only 1 fun fold today and it's a simple Z fold with a mat and turned vertically! I used Forever Blossoms for the images and messages on this one and the last card is Darling Donkeys one of the amazing FREE Saleabration stamp sets.

The new Stampin' Up! catalogue will be coming out at the beginning of MAY, so if you live in the UK, please contact us for a catalogue HERE

It will open up a new window for you so that you don't loose your page. If you look there now, you will get to see the Last Chance Products, Clearance rack but more importantly all of the current products in the catalogue. Stop by again on MAY 4th and you can see ALL of the new gorgeous things that are going to be available. 

Thank you for joining me this week. I hope that I have inspired you to give the card kits from Stampin' Up! a look at. Don't by pass them, you will be so pleased that you don't.

Cary will be back on Monday with some amazing ideas from her cards and projects so please stop by and see what she has been creating. 

Til I return, please take care, keep safe, stay well and KEEP ON CRAFTING.

 Lots of love, Gill  xxxxx  😍😍😍

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment